Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to curl shoulder length hair with ghd straighteners that lasts a long time?

I just bought a pair of ghd straighteners and I want to curl my hair but I find it difficult and I am having problems. I find it sometimes goes curly to begin with and then goes straight within an hour does anyone know why this is? Sometimes I find the left part of my hair but sometimes the right part isnt.





I am grabbing it near the root and turning it 180 degrees and then pulling down and twisting back up.Can anyone tell me how to curl shoulder length hair with ghd straighteners that lasts a long time?
Hey,


I find using mousse helps to keep curls in very very well, lol! Also after you have made a curl in your hair, pin it to your head with a bobby pin and release it when your hair has COMPLETELY cooled. This will keep your curls in untilyou wash your hair. Hairspray is okay, but don't use to much - curls look better when they can bounce!


Hope this helps, and goodluck! :-)Can anyone tell me how to curl shoulder length hair with ghd straighteners that lasts a long time?
Well, you have the right technique but you need to use hairspray. Hairspray while you are curling your hair on top of a final spray to finalize.

No comments:

Post a Comment