Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice on hair straightener?

ok im a guy growing a mullet like this http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/u





my hair curls up almost every moring in the back and I hate it.. My mom taught me to straighten my hair with the bruch and blow dryer but it doesn’t keep my hair straight all day.. So I went and got a hair straightener now I read somewhere that you should spray your hair with something so that it wont damage the hair that much but I don’t have anything like that [ill go tomarrow and buy something] and I really want to use it tomarrow morning b4 I go to school so can anyone give me some tips on how to use itI need advice on hair straightener?
if your hair is curly and strong and your only straighten the bck quickly and doing it everyday then I suggest a heat defence, indolla have a great one it comes in a spritz and its great its not to oily and it gives your hair a great shine. Ring your local hairdressing salon to see if they stock a heat defence it will set you back any where form 13-30 bucks depending on the brand good liuck.I need advice on hair straightener?
Go to Sallys beauty salon and buy beyond the zone its orange. Its really good for use with a straighting iron. Also they sell a straightner that is $29. that is great or conair has a wet to straight, straightner for about $20. that is also great. Too much of the spray will make your hair oily, try mostly on the ends.
I use Chi- silk infusion, it makes your hair soft and healthy looking. You use it before you straighten your hair, it is expensive but will last a long time because you only need a small dab to pull through your hair.
mate, don’t worry about that spray till later on.


Ive been straightening my hair for the last 2 years and I only started using the spray this year. Just make sure that your hair is completely dry before you straighten it and that you condition your hair. Here is a pic of my hair http://a101.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/56/l_fea82bf152a0dd04f7824a7882523d64.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment