Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I make my hair curly without using heat?

I'm going to camp over the summer and cannot bring hairdryers or hair straighteners, and i'm trying to find a way to wear my hair without using them.





My hair is neither curly or straight, but i have parts that are very curly and parts that are flippy and straight. I want to embrace those little curls since i would think it would be easier to make the rest of my hair curly rather than make them straight.





how can i curl my hair with only products?How can I make my hair curly without using heat?
oHHH hold on youtube :D





i love this girl :D !!


theres more on youtube just look around





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>How can I make my hair curly without using heat?
srunch it!! :)
If you don't have curlers take sections of your hair (you pick the size of the sections) and twist them at night. Then hold the twists in places with hair pins. You can lay on your hair and everything. Then, in the morning when you take the twists out, your hair will be curly.





PS: you could also wet and braid your hair at night and then take it out in the morning, but I don't know if you want to take your chance with that since it's summer camp and the sun may frizz it out.
mouse, put mouse in your hair and scrunch it.


some people dont even need mouse, just water.


just scrunch it until it is dry or close to being dry,





or you could wear it in french braids and take them out when your hair dries, it will be wavy and cute :]
Cut one of those curling serums or mouses, and scrunch a generous amount into your hair while it's wet, and top off with some hairspray, let it dry. Leave it the way it is for a ';wet look';, or run a brush through it a little for a curlyier, dry look.





Also, braiding your hair before bed, especially when it's a little damp, and leaving it in overnight is a good way to get curls, or redefine them without heat. This is a great method also because you can get different kinds of curls by braiding small braids, large ones, or different styles of braids on different parts of your head for different kinds of curls when you wake up.





Try youtube for tutorials on different kinds of braids.
omg i know how u feel girl my hairs just like that! ok heres two ways





CURLY HAIR- if u can get ur hair wet some way or another spray bottle... shower... any way... bring mouse and gel!!!! when ur hairs wet apply gel/mouse to it and scrunch! apply as much as u like to get more curls or less....





WAVY #1- this is just like the scrunchy hair but dry! but just with mouse! and scrunch for a beachy wave.








WAVY #2- b4 u go to bed seperate ur hair in to 2 sections (ear to ear/ top and bbottom than to each pice twirl it to make a bun. it may look funny but when u take it out in the moringing = waves
you can try frizz-ease dream curls curl perfecting spray by john frieda collection i got it from walgreens
hair curlers//rollers


%26amp;%26amp; hair spray
you have hair just like mine! ok well what I do is at night before I go to bed I take a shower and then when I get out of the shower I comb my hair (but I don't worry about getting every tangle out) and then I put jell in my hair and bend over and scrunch it into my hair all over and then i put my hair into a bun on top of my head. It works for me every time. You can just by a cheep jell from like walmart or something. Or you could go to a salon and buy a curl cream. It's more expensive though.
use curlers O__o
scrunch it.


use a gel, and hairspray.,
braid your hair ..leave it over night while wet its a rally preety effect ... little braids .,, great for out doors
You can use curlers when your hair is wet.


Then just leave them in, maybe use some hair spray.





That should work for you.
put rollers in overnight.


they're extremely uncomfortable.


if you put them in when your hair is wet, but the morning, it will look like really curly, but combing or brushing them down with relax the curls.


then you can use hair spray or a styling product of your choice to hold them in place.


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment