Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have a thick straightener and i wanted to curl my hair with it. How do i do that?

I want to curl my hair but i don't have a thin flat iron i have a thick one... how can i curl my hair?I have a thick straightener and i wanted to curl my hair with it. How do i do that?
my suggestion to you is to curl your hair by thin sections,...that is..if you have time.


you can curl your hair with a straighter in many ways, you can flip n twist it around the straighter while straighting it :)





or if not. go to youtube, and search ';how to curl hair with straightener'; :)


YouTube has many tutorials in this :D





hope i helped :)I have a thick straightener and i wanted to curl my hair with it. How do i do that?
you can use it like a curler. wrap it around and glide it. Here. Watch this:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUhBCcbr9鈥?/a>
You need to buy a good curling iron-not a cheap one because your curls wont stay. I suggest Sephora, they have really good ones there

No comments:

Post a Comment