Saturday, August 21, 2010

Curling my hair with straightener problema?

I tried curling my hair with a straightener... and it like wouldnt go. Its hard to explain but it seemed like it was stuck? my hair is thick and I did not have any product in it. Is it too dry?? I looked up how to do it on youtube and I am pretty sure I am doing it right.... help :(Curling my hair with straightener problema?
i have tried doing that many times with failure every time. i would recommend getting a curlig iron. answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Curling my hair with straightener problema?
Some flat irons are not meant to curl your hair. You need to use one that is small. The ceramic plates should be about an inch in width and the sides need to be curved. Usually the ones that can curl your hair will say they can. I know the CHI does, but that one is quite expensive. It takes practive to get it just right.
I wouldn't try to curl my hair with a straightener unless your only slightly curling the ends, and it's easier to do with a smaller straightener. Such as a 1''.
Try a smaller straightener. Or, wash your hair thoroughly and then try again. You can maybe go to the hairdressers and get an opinion if you want. Good Luck :D





Please answer mine :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment