Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to curl your hair perfectly with straighteners ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c





this should help. This is how I learned!How to curl your hair perfectly with straighteners ?
The thinner the straightener, the better the curl you are going to get. And you use it like a curling iron just curling smaller sections at a time then you normally would.





... I'd go buy a curling iron though.How to curl your hair perfectly with straighteners ?
Yes. Part the hair into much smaller sections, make sure the iron is HOT and as you're approaching the ends of the hair just flick your wrist to curl the hair. There!
umm...i always use a straightener to straighten hair and a curler to curl hair. I've tried using my curler to straighten my hair before, but I don't know how good a curl I'd get with my straightener. Good luck!
U HAVE THE PERSON THAT GAVE U THE LINK FOR YOUTUBE- THAT'S EXACTLY HOW TO DO IT! IT'S EASY IT JUST TAKES SOME GETTING USED TO AND SOME TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment