Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to curl hair easily?

i don't know how to curl my hair. ive tryed so many times with hair curlers and straighteners, but i guess im retarded and cant figure it out for myself. can you give me any advice?How to curl hair easily?
Get those rollers that get heated. My cousin did that for her birthday and it turned out really good.How to curl hair easily?
just use a curling iron
try using curling gel and mousse and stuff. then scrunch it and let it dry naturally (don't blow dry it).
This is going to sound strange but it works very well for me.


First put all your hair in a pony tail basically on the top of your head, then curl all the pieces in the pony tail. Once you are done with that take out the pony tail and let the hair fall. Then you can hairspray it and mess with it till you like it :) I hope this works for you!!!!
try looking up on youtube, curling with straightener or curling with curler
well i watched my sister and she curls it but dont let the top go hold the iron there fir 5 seconds
hair is easier to curl when its not freshly washed so dont wash your hair on the day you want it done (or at least thats what the hair dresser told me when i booked an appt to get my hair done b4 my ball). use a good curling iron and hold it there like 30 seconds or something then let it set and spray with lots of hair spray.





kinda depends on the type of hair you have i guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment