Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do i curl my hair with my conair nano silver steam straightener?

i have a conair nano silver steam straightener. is it possible to curl my hair with it?How do i curl my hair with my conair nano silver steam straightener?
Yes, it is most definitely possible. It's really hard to explain, but you just sort of act as if you are going to straighten it, and run your straightener through your hair on the plates. Except, instead of going straight down, you should twirl your curler respectively, so that the plates heat your hair into a curly motion. Confusing, I know. I suck at explaining. Haha. Hope I helped, though! :DHow do i curl my hair with my conair nano silver steam straightener?
I have the same straightener. and I just make it seem like it is a curling iron, then I curl t downward. All u need is a bit of practice.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment