Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which hair straightener is best to get from Target?

Just to mention: I live in Australia so it's kinda different. I dunno if they have the same products or not, I'm not sure.





I'm thinking of getting a hair straightener and I'm not sure which one to get. I was looking at the hair product section, and they had cheap flat irons, but at the same time expensive flat irons.





Yeah, my hair is straight, but you know, sometimes your hair isn't perfectly straight, and you wanna hold the hair in place. Please don't mention that I already have straight hair and getting a hair straightener is absolutely useless, because I think it's not. Straightening your hair doesn't look exactly the same as how my hair looked like in the first place. I also wanna curl my hair with it as well.





Note:


- I want something not too expensive, but really good and safe.


- I want a ceramic hair straightener.


- I want a flat iron suitable for my hair.


- I have black, straight hair.





Also, can you give me some tips to do when straightening hair?





Thanks to everyone who answers!


Please no bad comments.





Hope you can help,


Byee!


xFairytaleLife.Which hair straightener is best to get from Target?
GHD's?


Yes they're expensive but they work well.


They also come with a dvd to show you how to curl and such.


But if your hair is striaght anyway, just go for some cheapish ones because they will probably give the same effect, except they won't curl aswell.. Maybe get some curlers for that?








Or try some hairstyles not using straighteners, like curling.


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LijD9gACVb鈥?/a>


this gives a good effect, without damaging your hair.





Hope i helped xDWhich hair straightener is best to get from Target?
The bedhead one..


its blue and has green lights for extra heatt,


Its 69.99 but its not bad for that good of a


straightener :]
bedhead or wet to straight.
vidal sassoon - wet to dry, no need to dry hair first and no need for a hair dryer. this ceramic hair straightener isn't bad for your hair. Although this does retail for approx $120.00, but lookout for this one on sale. there are special serums that you can buy to put into your hair before and after using your hair straightener, which both helps with moisture, and to keep your hair smooth and straight - this is my tip for when straightening your hair.


I hope this helps
1. Wash with a regular shampoo that will remove buildup or at least prevent it.


2. Apply a little bit of straightening gel before blow drying and in between towel drying.


3. Blow dry by taking sections at a time and with a flat brush- it takes a while to master exactly how to straighten accurately but it's worth it.
Best thing you could possibly do is take your self to Kohls and buy the classic CHI straightner. I dont swear buy it, but its gotten very good reviews. SEDU's are very good also. Just about as good as a CHI. Solia's are above the two, also very good. GHD, i'm not very sure about it but alot of people swear by it and have good reviews. Folica.com can tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment