Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls Poll: Do You Prefer To Curl Your Hair With Straighteners/ OR Curling Tongs?

I prefer straighteners to curl my hair with, because i like the look of runaway curls.


you can find tutorials on how to do this on youtube, which are only like 5 mins long xD





Why do you like using....?Girls Poll: Do You Prefer To Curl Your Hair With Straighteners/ OR Curling Tongs?
straighteners...quicker and easierGirls Poll: Do You Prefer To Curl Your Hair With Straighteners/ OR Curling Tongs?
ha... your way off track.!
strainer and i allso curlyng mah hair wiv strainter
i agree wt u!
i prefer to not curl my hair at all
straightener
Curling Tongs because my straightener is not a good quality I hate it
I haven't used a curling tong before so straightners.
straightener... a lot easier.
I use a hair straightner to curl my hair, I've mastered the technique :D
No sweet pea, I just let to do what ever it wants to but yeah it does get frizzy in the rain but I dont worry about it too much, I except what god gave me, but I think he was having a day off when my hair was handed out lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment