Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to curl hair with straighteners??

Right, I have quite short hair, nearly shoulder length.





I nearly always wear it up, as i'm trying to grow it but it takes me nearly an hour to straighten it.





I always have my fringe pushed to the left and on the right i curl a piece of hair, so i have a straight side fringe and a little curly piece next to my face.





After about an hour of being outside it isn't curly. How can I make it stay curly.





Also how can i curl my whole hair with the straighteners. I tried it but it took me ages and I ended up looking like i had a bush on top of my head.





Any advice very much appreciatedHow to curl hair with straighteners??
You should use some type of curl serum





watch this video it'll help:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP鈥?/a>How to curl hair with straighteners??
First off, if you're trying to grow out your hair you I wouldn't recommend putting it up all the time. The elastic can tear out the hair at your temples and can cause breakage near the area of the elastic.





When I curl my hair with a straightener, I separate my hair into three sections: the crown section, middle section, and bottom section. I basically take the crown section of my hair and clamp it up, and do the same with the middle section with another clamp. I then curl the bottom section of my hair [and there are many helpful videos of how to curl hair with a straightener on youtube]. Once I finish, I loosely put an elastic around the curled strands [to separate the curled strands from the straight ones] and remove the clamp of the middle section. Once I finish with that section, I repeat: loosely tie the curled strands with an elastic and curl the last area, the crown section.





Again, there are TONS of helpful videos on youtube. You should go check them out!
welll, if i were you ; id use hairspray and if you did just use a curling iron. [: you can get them really cheap and it would work because your hair is short. ... if not ; once you get outta the shower brush your hair and throw it up in a messy bun and then by the morning it will be like scrunchy kinda curls without allll the product in it.
it would be alot easier to show you.


watch(:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm18zOJO6鈥?/a>
Look up on how to curl with straighteners on YouTube - YouTube has a lot of tutorials on it and various other things.
here is a thought....get a curling iron.
flip your hair around the straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment