Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can you flip your hair/make ringlets with a straightener? (I have a Corioliss)?

How can you make ringlets/loose curls with a hair straightener? I've tried looking on lots of sites, but they don't give enough details to how to do it.How can you flip your hair/make ringlets with a straightener? (I have a Corioliss)?
My sister wanted that style for her graduation. I went with her to get it done and watched. The hairdresser used a smaller straightener and started about an inch down from the roots. then she slid it down rapping the hair a few times, then releasing. Almost like a curling iron. She didn't even have to use hairspray and it looked really good.How can you flip your hair/make ringlets with a straightener? (I have a Corioliss)?
what is Corioliss? and why dont you just use a curler.
yes, you can. take a small section of hair, and with your straightening iron, starting at the root, twist the flat iron around while pulling it down, and it'll create a loose curl/ringlet.
Remember how you make ribbon curly w/ scissors? Use that same effect to get curly hair with a flat iron. The smaller the portion and the tighter you hold it the more curly it will be and vice versa! I do this a lot b/c i hate curling irons, I only have a marcel..and that's a pain in the ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment