Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you curl hair with ghd-style straighteners?

I have a pair of really good straighteners (not ghd but similar) but I can't get my hair to curl, and I don't want to keep practicing and damaging my hair until I know how I'm supposed to do it!How do you curl hair with ghd-style straighteners?
Grab your hair in the straighteners at the root, moving the straighteners along as if you're straightening. Near the tip, begin to curl your hair around the irons and hold for a few seconds. Then, near the root again, put your hair into the iron, curl it around the straighteners and move them down while the hair is wrapped around.How do you curl hair with ghd-style straighteners?
There is a website at http://www.pinkghdhairstraighteners.co.uk





You can also check out their blog at http://www.pinkghdhairstraighteners.co.uk/blog/

Report Abuse



TAKE A STRAND OF HAIR THAT YOU WANT TO CURL FROM THE ROOT, PUT IT IN THE STRAIGHTNERS AND THEN WORK YOUR WAY DOWN THE HAIR TILTING THE STRAIGTNERS IN TOWARDS YOUR EAR ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM. MAKE SURE YOU TILT THEM QUITE ALOT THO, ITS EASY WHEN YOU GET THE HANG OF IT!!. YOU'LL LOOK GR8 ONCE ITS DONE :-)
just wind sections of your hair rotating from the tips of the strighteners to the ends just like tongs use a wee drop o spray not heavy duty laquer tho

No comments:

Post a Comment