Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I curl my hair so that it will last the whole day?

I can curl my hair with my straighteners, but after a couple of hours it just looks messy. What is the best way to curl my hair to get easy, long lasting curls?How can I curl my hair so that it will last the whole day?
Sponge rollers or rag rollers like grandmas used to have. Trust me....it won't come out until you wash it. You can get them in packs at any drug store. Wash your hair, wait until almost dry, then roll it in the rollers. You can sleep in either one of them. Leave them in until dry, you can use a hair dryer to speed up the process. When you take them out you'll have super curly bouncy hair.





PS: It also helps to put some kind of styling product on your hair, like mousse or gel before you roll it.How can I curl my hair so that it will last the whole day?
hot rollers
Coming from a curly-head, this is easy. I've never tried it on a straight-head, buuuuut.... if your hair is curly when you wake up in the morning, brush it a couple of times (don't brush it thoroughly, though) and leave it like so for the rest of the day. You can also put head band in or something to make your hair look pretty!
use curlers and put hairspray on whilst on the curlers
You are going to need a curling iron. Take a shower, then when it is still damp, put mousse in it. When it is dry, curl your hair. You are probably going to have to use hair spray to get it to stay.





Or you can do the same process, just use sponge curlers instead.
i have 2 answers :P :


buy some rollers and sleep in them they stay in for lyk 10 hours


u cud also tonge your hair on the night time before bed (if you spray with hairspray it stays in beter but you dont have 2) then put a hat on or something like that so you cant see any of your hair then take it out in the morning and its dropped a litte but its still really curly
Hair spray, after every curl x
Seriously, i have Curly-ish hair and have to straighten it. WHY WOULD YOU WANT CURLY HAIR! It's a curse
Get some old fashioned curlers lol honestly they are great.They last for ages. Dont forget the hair spray!!
use setting lotion on your hair.
I agree with bridie answer rags or sponge curlers then style in morning with curling hair products





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment