Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I protect my hair from all the damage I do to it?

When I get up in the morning I either straighten or curl my hair and I do it most mornings. Sometimes when I get to school though my friend says my hair smells burned. Sure enough, it smells like it's been scorched. I turned my hair straighteners down from 230 to 190 degrees (and the same with my curlers) and it didn't make any difference. I now use heat protector spray and it still sometimes smells scorched. What can I do?How can I protect my hair from all the damage I do to it?
It's too hot for your hair. Use it in quick motions so your hair does not heat up too much. Before you go for another stroke fluff your hair to cool it down. Observe so you'll know the next time how much is too much heat for your hair.


Be careful! You might do permanent obious, ugly damage to your hair.How can I protect my hair from all the damage I do to it?
haha, just stop using all these tools and use moose or hair products


then once a week use neutrogena anti residue shampoo to get rid of all the stuff left over from products
get redken heavy cream treatment, it repairs hair heapsss


and use a good shampoo and conditioner like paul mitchell or biosilk, they are more expensive but not in the long run because they last so much longer as you only have to use a small blob the size of your thumb print. and if you feel that you dont have enough product to wash your hair, youre wrong, your hair isnt meant to feel slimy when you wash it and condition it with these shampoos and conditioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment