Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to make your curls more curly with a Hair Straightener?(that can also curl)?

ok my hair is curly already but ive seen some people who's curls look more curly and cuter and i want to get my curls/waves more curly and all i got is my Hair Straightener i ran out of moose and hair spray. plz tell me a way to get my curls cuter? for new yearsHow to make your curls more curly with a Hair Straightener?(that can also curl)?
Okay well first off, I use a hair straightener to curl my hair. I have a curler but I prefer the straightener. What you do is you start from the root and you put your straightener on there, then you pull down and twist it and the same time. I do this when I want to curl my hair and the curls come out beautiful!





Good Luck! :]How to make your curls more curly with a Hair Straightener?(that can also curl)?
you could try wrapping your hair around the hot plates...or put it at a very steep angle...i'm not sure you can curl with any straightener but there are straighteners out there that both curl and straighten
Take sections of your hair (the smaller the sections, the tighter the curls but the longer it takes), I suggest about half an inch thick, and twist it (like you were bored and playing with your hair). Once it's completely twisted, press the straightener onto your twisted piece and hold it there for about 15 seconds. Move down the twisted piece with the straightener until you have pressed the entire length of the section. I like to hold the piece up with a hair clip while I do the rest of my hair (to keep it out of my way and to hold the curl). Once my whole head is done i spray hairspray and sit for a few more minutes. When you're ready, remove all the clips, flip your hair over and tousle your hair to unwrap the curls! I hope that made sense and helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment