Thursday, August 19, 2010

Could you give me some tips on curling hair with straighteners?

I'm doing as the instructions say but its just not working.





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl鈥?/a>





I have medium length black 'afro' hair that has been previously straightened to make it easier to curl, but its still kinda thickish. would this affect anything?





PS: I would like the curls to be as tight as possible.Could you give me some tips on curling hair with straighteners?
I curl my hair a lot with the straighteners and i dont do it like that video shows.


Section your hair like your gonna straighten it, put the straighteners on your hair and turn the straighteners 360 degrees, and pull downwards. The slower you go the tighter your curls will be.Could you give me some tips on curling hair with straighteners?
I think it'll be hard to get tight curls with a straightener. I've only ever seen messy-type curls come out of it.





I found a few videos that show other ways of doing this:





1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS_45kxoy2I


2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvdFmDcCGDM%26amp;feature=PlayList%26amp;p=47F4F28DE0198A93%26amp;playnext=1%26amp;playnext_from=PL%26amp;index=4


3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvdFmDcCGDM%26amp;feature=PlayList%26amp;p=47F4F28DE0198A93%26amp;playnext=1%26amp;playnext_from=PL%26amp;index=4





I think if you're wanting tighter curls you'll just need to get a curling iron. The one I use came from a drugstore and it works really well.





Hope this helps. :)
put at the top of the hair and curl the Straighteners about 270*... 3/4 of a circle, hold your hair outwards (the hair that hasn't gone in yet) and SLOWLY run down the hair, about a cm from the end stop and roll your hair around the straightener, and leave it there for five seconds, let go, and then put it into the way you want it then hair spray :)


hope this helped..xx
Just buy a curler iron because i've tried the same but it didn't work and my friend tried and it worked on her so.......

No comments:

Post a Comment