Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I curl my hair with straighteners? ?

I want my hair curly at the bottom but I need to do it with straighteners?





How do I do that?How do I curl my hair with straighteners? ?
It's easy. Here's a video that shows you how to do it.





http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xCvirik9x0鈥?/a>How do I curl my hair with straighteners? ?
just use a curler its easier than a straightener and has better results.
If you have a flat-iron that's about 1-inch wide, it's super easy. Section your hair off, starting on one side by your ears, grab random pieces, and starting at the mid part of the strand you grabbed, turn your flat-iron clockwise, or counter-clockwise. Remember to keep moving through the hair, don't ';hold it on'; like you would with a curling iron. Basically, it's like making ';spiral motions'; through your hair to curl it up.
You have to wrap your hair around the straighteners to get full curls





and to make it curly at the bottom you have to flick the straighteners the way you want your curl to go when you get the the bottom of your hair
you mean a flat iron? Just keep rolling it up like you would a curling iron

No comments:

Post a Comment