Thursday, August 19, 2010

Curling hair with a straightener?

I just learned how to make my hair wavy with a straightener, but I'm having a little trouble.


I seem to be able to do my right side (I'm right handed) and make it look good, but when I try my left side, it doesn't get wavy, it just goes straight.


Any tips on how to fix this?Curling hair with a straightener?
you should try moving your arms at the reverse angle. kind of like you are doing a mirror image of what your arms looked like curling it on the other side.. this makes any sense. over time it will become easier to curl with your Straightenerr. just watch videos of it on youtube. tha'ts how i first learned how to do it. sometimes hair is just stubborn and wont curl in certain areas. ik that my hair doesnt curl very well in certain areas. there are also different techniques you can learn by watching some videos of it. also, try putting lots of hairspray over your hair beforee you curl it so it has more of a defined curl in the aftermath. i hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment