Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nice hair styles??????

Ok so I have black layer hair, left side swept bangs, and permed straight hair. I really really need a good hair style tomorrow because I am going out with my crush and I do not want to appear plain, but also not too fancy and weird. Please if there is any nice hairstyles and INSTRUCTIONS, and if the hairstyle requires curly hair, I only have a hair straightener, so would you show me how to curl hair with a straightener? Please quick thanks.Nice hair styles??????
Yes, curly hair looks great on special occasions! Umm, i dont know how to curl hair with a straightener, so i hope this helps:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIAX2B8LM鈥?/a>





But keep your bangs straight and i'm sure it'll look pretty :)





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment