Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i curl my hair with straighteners[description]?

I have short hair, but i want to curl it with straighteners, because i can't find my tongs. The curls keep on getting jagged, and they don't stay. Any good way to make the curls smooth, without any product?


Thanks (:How do i curl my hair with straighteners[description]?
Actually there is! But ..... you will have to purchase a small straight iron. Take a small comb and before each ';section'; comb it a couple times - I think your leaving the iron on the strands a little too long and that is why your getting the jagged look. I use a spray bottle for the sections that get too dry - but I just spritz I don't douse. I wish ya tons of beauty for the new year!How do i curl my hair with straighteners[description]?
well i dont know if this is exactly what your asking for but this is what i do. take a piece of hair about 1'; a piece. . start at the root of hair and bring the straightener down and curl it in. hope that helps?
this video was very helpful to me ,


i hope it helps for you.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imr2CGl1CkE








you will basically need a straightner. :D
  • plain myspace
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment