Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to curl my hair using straighteners?

I have the ghds which you can curl with.


This is going to sound so, so dumb, but I can curl my left side of my head perfectly, I just can't figure out how to get it round and hold it right to do the right side. It seems really awkward and takes ages?!


Please help :) xHow to curl my hair using straighteners?
oh i got the perfect video for you, i took i while to find it, but it was worth it.


heres the video i found:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gv0N0boS鈥?/a>





I hope i helped.How to curl my hair using straighteners?
Practice. Youtube has many videos.
Hello,





I strugle with this too. What i tend to do is take more time and use a mirrir behide me. I also tend to put my hair on that side into smaller bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment