Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you make curls with a hair straightener?

Well I have a CHI so i have been straightenning my hair but then i found out that u could do curls to. so anything will help from a URL that shows u how to pictures to a description. Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and PLEASE answer!How do you make curls with a hair straightener?
If you want to curl your hair, use a freakin hair curler. k thanksHow do you make curls with a hair straightener?
hang on ill show you sum videos.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffu1BmJGA鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>
Same way you make pizza in the freezer.
I was under the impression that a hair straightener straightens your hair, not curls it?
How I do it is that I just move my straighnter in the direction I want the curl to go.
http://www.wikihow.com/Curl-Your-Hair-Wi鈥?/a>





Also, i hope you have one of those small tiny ones. because those are the ones that you use for that.
well when you are taking the straightener down your hair, you can turn it sideways and you can make the ends flipped out [or in]
You could straighten one section and then wrap it in rollers. That always works well with my straighteners. Also, as you're straightening, make sure to go in a path that's not STRAIGHT down, but rather in curves, so this is like, a pre-treatment.
Straighten your hair, then go back and start either half way or at the top and wrap your hair around the straightener. Kind of like a swirly pattern, then pull the straightener straight down and you'll have spirals.
Hair straightener is meant to weigh down your hair, making it heavy, and taking out the curl.





If you use hair straightener to make curls, your curls will be oily looking, if you get any curls at all.
when you are straightening and you get to the bottom wrap your hair around the Chi like a curling iron. I do the same thing. I hope you understand :) Its real easy but Its better to see it on a video I know :) GOOD LUCK!


have a good one.
It depends on how big your straightener is. If it's a skinny straightener most people would just use it the same way as a curling iron it usually just depends on what kind of straightener you own which is a CHI so i would just recommend buying a skinny straightener.
The site where I bought my straightener from has a helpful video section that instructs gives step-by-step instruction on how to curl and straighten your hair. Just follow the link in the source box!





I believe the videos are in the Lookbook section. Hope this helps!





~Cathy~
How to Curl Your Hair With a Hair Straightener


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment